The quarantine has changed the world of romance. Now, you have to come up with some unique ideas to make a quarantine date special. We’re going to give you a list of the best dating ideas to use during the quarantine.
20 Questions About Each Other
The best thing about asking questions is that you can learn so much from your partner with very little effort. Here are the questions to get the conversation going.
- What is your favorite pastime?
- What is your favorite book?
- Do you drink? If so, what?
- Where would you travel if you could?
- Do you prefer the morning or night?
- Where have you traveled already?
- Did you go to college?
- What do you do for a living?
- How many brothers and sisters do you have?
- What would you do if you didn’t need money?
- What’s your favorite part about your job?
- What is your favorite kind of music?
- What embarrassing fad did you follow?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What do you think is the best city?
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Do you prefer mountains or beaches?
- Where do you feel most at home?
- Do you like phone calls?
- What is the best ice cream?
According to this site, even couples who have been in a relationship for a long time can see something completely new in each other, so take some time to ask your current date these questions.
Cook Together for a Romantic Dinner
You can always get together and cook something with each other. Try cooking food that requires a lot of prep and has delicious smells so you can cook and get to know each other.
Another great thing to do is spend a movie night together. This is great for finding out the types of films your partner likes and getting close to them. Plus, you never have to worry about going out in crowds with COVID raging.
Spa Night at Home
Setting up a spa night is going to require some work, but it’s worth it. Draw a hot bath for your partner, give them a massage, set up some relaxing music, and sip tasty drinks. You’ll feel like you went to a real spa if you do it right!
Take a Walk to Your Favorite Place
Going outside can help you feel better if you have been stuck inside for a long time. Not only will you get some exercise, but you’ll dissipate the blues you feel from staying inside all day. You could also have a picnic if you want to go hiking and bring along a proper travel bag to hold your meals!
Try Board Games
Board games have come a long way since most people were young. Now, board games come in a wide variety of different formats, giving you the chance to work together towards a common goal or conquer your other players. Board games are a lot of fun, but you should make sure that you take some time to get some food and drinks to have a good time while you play.
You can have all sorts of fun with a partner even though we are still dealing with quarantines and other problems. You simply have to find a way to entertain your partner that works best for you. By going for walks, having spa days, or just trying to get to know one another better, you will strengthen your relationship and increase its longevity.