Does your skin feel tight after a shower? Does it feel dry and flaky? Do you feel that your skin is getting dry after each shower? Then, it is high time that you change your bathing soap.
Women’s skin is relatively thinner than men’s skin. Hence, it has an increased risk of damage and dryness. The need to you use milder and moisturizing soap is thus, very essential to maintain women’s hygiene, pH balance, and other skin related issue.
There is a lot of skin type like- oily, dry and normal, and also combinations of these types in different degrees. A suitable soap for your skin is important because the wrong soap could damage your skin by stripping it off its natural oils.
And getting the right bathing soap for your skin type is very difficult and cumbersome if you are looking ahead to try different brands and then decide. Hence we can help you cut short the process by listing the 10 best soaps for women’s skin. Let us take the right decision for getting the right soap for the right skin type.
|Best Face Creams|
|Best Hair Oil For Women|
|Best Hair Removal Creams|
|Best Lipstick Brands|
|Best Printed Masks|
Here is the List of Best Soaps Brands for Women In India:
Himalaya Herbals Refreshing Cucumber & Coconut Soap
Himalaya is one of the trusted brands in India in the categories of baby products and adult beauty products. Himalaya Herbals Refreshing Cucumber & Coconut soap is the best in the Himalaya herbals range with the goodness of cucumber and coconut oil which cools and soothes the skin.
The soap is designed to make your skin smooth, soft and fresh. It is one of the most recommended soap for women, by customers.
- The soap is natural and herbal in nature
- The key natural ingredients- coconut oil and cucumber, cools as well as cleanses the skin and makes it soft.
- The mild fragrance of the soap leaves you fresh and revived throughout the day
- It rejuvenates and refreshes the skin and keeps it hydrated.
- It has nourishing, soothing and moisturizing properties.
- It is a one of the best soap for women with oily skin.
- It has effective cleansing properties and anti- bacterial properties.
- It is not recommended for dry skin type.
Dove Cream Beauty Bathing Bar
Dove brand is a popular brand in India for its moisturising properties. It was the first brand to introduce soap with the 1/4th moisturizing milk properties.
The property deeply moisturizes the skin and leaves it hydrated for a long period of time. The soap is suitable for normal as well as dry skin due to its deep hydration.
- One of the best soap for women with normal and dry skin.
- The soap along with moisturizing the skin does not strip the skin off its natural moisture.
- It ensures the skin to be smooth and supple.
- The moisturising cream deeply gets into the pore and makes your skin look smooth and prevent dryness.
- The gentle cleansers constituted in the soap guarantees a deep cleansing of the skin.
- The right pH of the soap protects the skin from dryness, irritation and rashes.
- It is one of the best soap for women’s body, hands and even face on a daily basis.
- Not recommended for oily skin, because it can lead to extreme oiliness of the skin.
Nivea Creme Care Soap
Do you want a soft and smooth skin? Nivea Creme Care soap is the answer. The pro-vitamins and oils guarantee a deeply moisturized skin, giving it a soft and smooth texture.
The mild fragrance is that of the classic Nivea cream and provides you with an amazing bathing experience. It is a perfect solution to dry and flaky skin.
- It is a mild soap which provides premium protection and care for all skin type especially dry skin.
- It is devoid of parabens and mineral oil which damages the skin and dries is it up.
- The rich almond oil and Hydra IQ technology moisturizes the skin from within and replenishes the natural moisture of the skin.
- It also reinforces your skin’s natural barrier and simultaneously nourishes and makes the skin silky-smooth.
- The rich creamy lather enhances the skin day by day in hydrating itself.
- The strong cleansing properties deeply cleanses the skin.
- The soap also enhances the natural glow of your skin.
- It prevents dryness
- It works amazingly well for dry and normal skin.
Biotique Bio Orange Peel Revitalizing Body Soap
If you are looking for a herbal and ayurvedic solution for your sensitive skin, Biotique Bio Orange Peel Revitalizing body soap is the best option. Biotique has a variety of organic, hand- crafted products for women’s beauty.
The brand has gained a lot of popularity among the women’s beauty category for its natural and herbal techniques of designing products. It uses the ancient ayurvedic knowledge and technique and combines it with the Swiss technology to prepare herbal cosmetic products.
The soap is made up of orange peels, pure orange oil, turmeric, musk root, walnut, soap nut and margosa all of which helps in the deep cleansing of the skin from within.
The orange peel cleanses and helps the skin to retain its natural glow and complexion. It has been named as one of the best herbal soap for women in India because of it natural ingredients and traditional techniques of soap preparation.
- It is a natural and herbal soap.
- It works well for sensitive skin as it is devoid of any chemical or harsh ingredients.
- It contains the goodness of pure orange oil and orange zest which enhances the natural glow of the skin and revitalizes it.
- Orange with its high Vitamin C content is said to illuminate the skin.
- The advanced Ayurvedic properties of the bar cleanse and moisturize the skin. It also has healing properties.
- The right pH of the soap balances the internal pH of the skin effectively.
- It is also enriched with musk root, margosa, walnut and turmeric which cleanse the skin deeply from within.
- Keeps the skin smooth and radiant.
- However, the presence of citric acid content like orange, makes it unsuitable for very dry skin.
Khadi Natural Rosewater Soap
The list is not complete without Khadi Natural Rosewater soap, a hand-made herbal soap. The Khadi brand has been known for hand- crafted products in all categories and, the authenticity and traditional techniques used by the brand, makes it the best.
The Khadi Natural rosewater soap as the name suggests is made up of two key ingredients- rosewater and glycerine hence, making your skin completely moisturised and hydrated.
- It is a hand-made herbal soap
- The rose water and glycerine keeps the skin fresh, moisturized and rejuvenated.
- The rose water also imparts the soap mild antiseptic properties which make it perfect for cleansing the skin thoroughly while keeping the skin smooth and soft.
- The mild soap does not strip the skin off its natural oils, but actually keeps them under control and at an optimum level.
- It keeps the skin smooth and silky with each shower
- It deeply hydrates the skin
- It is free of any harmful ingredients like parabens, SLS etcetera.
Cetaphil Cleansing & Moisturising Syndet Bar
Cetaphil Cleansing & Moisturising syndet soap is a dermatologically tested soap. It is known to show visible results and prevents skin related problems like- dryness, redness, infections and inflammation.
The 5.5 pH level of the soap helps in keeping the skin moisturized while not stripping it off its natural oils. The soap has medicinal properties and is highly recommended for dry skin.
- A gentle soap with pH of 5.5
- The Shea blend constituted in soap gives the skin ample hydration and softness.
- Mild effective cleansers purify the skin deep from within.
- Maintains the natural pH level of your skin.
- Helps in tackling skin issues like infection, dryness and redness.
- Medically tested soap for its deep moisture and nourishment properties.
- However, it is expensive as compared to other soaps in the market.
- The soap is not much recommended for oily skin.
Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Bar
If you have a sensitive skin, Sebamed Clear face cleansing bar is the right option. It has been specifically designed for sensitive skin to tackle problems of acne and blackheads.
Its mild pore cleansing properties thoroughly clean the pore off sebum and reduce acne formation over a period of time. Its 5.5 pH makes it mild on the skin and enhances the moisture content of the skin.
- It is one of the best soap for sensitive skin type.
- Best soap for pimples, acne and even blackheads.
- Visible acne reduction over a period of time.
- Moisturizing ingredients like vitamins, lecithin and amino acids help the skin look balanced and soft.
- Vitamin E also helps in keeping your skin clean, soft and youthful.
- Its pore deep cleansing helps in preventing acne formation.
- It also prevents breakouts
- However, the soap is relatively expensive as compared to the rest of the brands in the market.
Vaadi Herbals Value Luxurious Saffron Soap
Vaadi Herbals is a trusted herbal cosmetic brand, which makes natural and chemical-free products. The unhealthy eating habits, improper skin care routine, sun exposure, water sports and so on makes the skin dry, dull and unattractive.
Saffron extracts and goat milk, the key ingredients in the product whitens the skin complexion, evens the skin tone, works on the pigmented and damaged skin and deeply cleanses the pores.
- A multi-mineral rich content soap.
- Works on pigmented and damaged skin, lightens the skin, deeply moisturizes it and evens the skin tone.
- Its cleansing properties help in cleansing the skin and keeps you fresh throughout the day.
- The soap is free of any chemical substances. It is 100% herbal and is highly effective and potent.
- The skin whitening therapy by the saffron extracts helps the skin regain its natural glow.
- It also protects the skin against wrinkles, dark spots and gives firmness to your skin.
Medimix Ayurvedic Natural Glycerine Bathing Bar
- Price– Rs. 400 for pack of 8 bars
Medimix brand has been in the market since a very long time. Its success can be attributed to its natural, ayurvedic formulae and traditional techniques of making their products.
The medimix ayurvedic natural glycerine bathing bar consists of glycerine along with 18 powerful herbs which make your skin look youthful and glowing. It is a mild solution which is suitable for all kinds of skin type.
- An ayurvedic bathing soap which nourishes and moisturises the skin.
- The balanced formulae hydrates, softens and moisturizes the skin and prevents aging and detoxifies the skin.
- The 18 different herbs render the soap its medicinal properties.
- It is very effective on dry and sensitive skin.
- The glycerine and lakshadi oil locks the natural moisture of the skin and provides deep nourishment.
- The soap is devoid of any harmful ingredients and hence, it is skin- friendly and offers a quality bathing experience.
- The soap is suitable for both men and women. Thus, it is a safe option for women who are confused about which skin type they have.
Pears Pure and Gentle Bathing Bar
Pears soap is the most iconic soap brand in the country since ages. Generation of families have used it and still continue to use this trusted brand. The pears pure and gentle bathing bar is a glycerine formulated soap specifically designed for the dry skin.
Give it a try, and you can see your dry skin turning smooth and moisturized.
- It is 98% pure glycerine which makes it one of the best soap for dry skin.
- The soap is very mild on the skin.
- The gentle cleansers formulated in the bar helps to maintain internal pH balance of the skin.
- Glycerine and natural oils are the key ingredients in the soap which helps in reviving your lost youthful skin.
- A best soap for winters, as it prevents from drying up of the skin due to cold weather.
- Since the soap is mild in nature, it can be used on a daily basis.
- One of the best moisturizing soap in the country.
Now that we have got a brief idea from the list of 10 best soaps for women’s skin, let us now understand how to choose the right soap from the list. We can look at it, on the basis of different skin types. So, which skin type is yours?
Best Ingredients for your skin type
We have come up with a list of right ingredients for your skin type:
|Skin Type||Suitable ingredients|
|Oily Skin||Oatmeal, brown sugar or peach pits and sea salt|
|Dry Skin||Aloe Vera, Jojoba oil, coconut oil, vegetable oils, cocoa butter, avocado and glycerine.|
|Sensitive Skin||Fragrant-free, colour free and should be able to balance the right pH|
|Combination Skin||Clay or Charcoal, exfoliants and moisturizers like glycerine.|
|Normal Skin||Avoid soaps that are suitable for both oily and dry skin.|
The next time you go out shopping for the right bathing soap for your skin, we promise you that you would not be confused. Because you know what is best for your skin. To a healthy, hygienic and hydrated skin, the next time you take a shower!