Certbolt 200-201 CBROPS is the code for the Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals exam. It is a 120-minute English test that evaluates the knowledge and skills of the candidates in security concepts, host-based analysis, security policies & procedures, network intrusion analysis, and security monitoring. The individuals planning to take this exam must pay $300 to register for and schedule it. Those applicants who achieve a score of 750 points and more will obtain the Certbolt Cisco 200-201 CBROPS Exam . Depending on the preference, the students can sit for this test as a proctored exam or ace it in person at any Pearson VUE testing center.
General Overview of Cisco 200-201 Exam Topics
The Certbolt 200-201 CBROPS exam measures the specific skills as mentioned above, so the potential candidates must understand the details of them before attempting it. The highlights of the domains covered in this certification test are enumerated below:
Security Concepts: 20%
- Describing a Cisco CCNA Certification Exam triad;
- Comparing security deployments;
- Explaining the specified security terms, including threat hunting, threat intelligence, zero trusts, and threat actor;
- Comparing the security concepts, such as exploit, vulnerability, threat, and risk;
- Describing the defense-in-depth strategy principles;
- Comparing the specific access control models (mandatory access control and role-based access control);
- Describing the terms, such as attack vector, user interaction, and attack complexity as defined within CVSS.
Security Monitoring: 25%
- Comparing attack surface and vulnerability;
- Describing the effect of access control list, tunneling, NAT/PAT, and more on data visibility;
- Identifying the data types provided by Next-gen firewall, TCP dump, NetFlow, web content filtering, and traditional stateful firewall technologies;
- Describing the usage of session data, metadata, statistical data, transaction data in security monitoring;
- Describing social engineering attacks, endpoint-based attacks, web application attacks, and network attacks;
- Describing the obfuscation and evasion techniques;
- Describing the certificate’s influence on security and identifying the certificate components within a given scenario.
Host-Based Analysis: 20%
- Describing the functions of host-based intrusion detection, host-based firewall, and other endpoint technologies regarding security monitory;
- Identifying the components of OS within a given scenario;
- Comparing untampered and tampered disk image;
- Describing the role of attribution within an investigation;
- Identifying the utilized evidence type according to the presented logs;
- Interpreting command line, application, or operating system logs for identifying the event.
Network Intrusion Analysis: 20%
- Mapping the specific events to source technologies, including firewall, proxy logs, transaction data, antivirus, IDS/IPS, and more;
- Comparing the impact and no impact of false negative, false positive, benign, true negative & true positive;
- Interpreting the artifact components from events for establishing alerts;
- Identifying the core elements in the intrusion from the PCAP file;
- Interpreting the fields in protocol headers related to intrusion analysis;
- Comparing the taps or traffic monitoring and inline traffic interrogation;
Security Policies & Procedures: 15%
- Describing the specific management concepts, such as patch management, asset management, and mobile device management;
- Describing the elements in the incident response strategy as mentioned in NIST.SP800-61;
- Identifying the elements used on server profiling and network profiling;
- Identifying protected data within a network, including intellectual property, PHI, PSI, and PII;
- Describing the relationship of SOC metrics for scope analysis, including time to detect, time to respond, time to contain, and time to control;
- Classifying intrusion events as defined by security models;
- Mapping the elements to the analysis steps according to NIST.SP800-61;
- Describing the concepts as documented in NIST.SP800-86.
These are the highlights of the subject areas measured in the Certbolt Cisco 200-201 CBROPS certification exam. It is required that the candidates visit the official website to review the detailed topics and choose the relevant resources to prepare for this test. You will find all the suggested training tools that you can use for your exam preparation on the vendor’s platform.
For more >> Visit